RE: DJI-Diamonds or SPY

Hi RT-lister : )

I went to put on a trad in djiDiamonds...listed on the
Amex....and Ameritrade said they couldn't or didn't
have stock to borrow for a short sale.

Has anyone else had trouble borrowing stock
and/or experince with the DIA.

I have been advised that if that happens again,
I should trade the SPY....Does anyone trade that
and where to I get info on it?

I am probably the only one that doesn't know already.
but, please indulge my question.

I saw Robert Duval in The Apostle this afternoon.
If you liked Leap of Faith....you will probably
like this one.  People stopped leaving the theater
when they ran the credits at the end of the show.
It was almost like a new movie was starting.

Thanks,

GerryB/jer33:3
eccl1:9