Re: CNBC Student Stock Tourney

Bull market/bear market whatever!  They ran 10000 up
to 1 million.   9900% in 3 months!?!?!  how'd they do
that?

===
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball
and
saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
infant's life
without even considering if there are men on base.
-- Dave Barry

JamesinLA@xxxxxxx writes:

> > Did anyone follow the CNBC Student Stock contest?
 The best school turned
> > 10
> >  grand into over 1 million in a few months!  I
have been wondering big time
> > how
> >  those high school kids did that.  Anyone inside
info or ideas anybody?

> A rip roaring bull market sure didn't hurt there
cause.  Like to see them