Re: GEN: Help With ELA Files.

----------
> From: Simon Trevor <s335159@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: GEN: Help With ELA Files.
> Date: Wednesday, February 18, 1998 7:46 PM
>
> Hi Mubashir,
>
> Sorry, but I don't think that you will be able to use it. Omega changed
the
> format to ela files in SC4, and its not compatible with older versions as
> far as I know (i.e. older SC versions cannot read ela files). Apart from
> rewriting it, the only possibility is if omega or someone has written a
> conversion program, but I doubt that this is the case as omega expects
> everyone to "upgrade" to the latest version. Anyone know anything else to
> the contrary?
>
> Simon Trevor
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I need some help with .ela files. I am using a second hand SuperCharts 2
> and have just
> >received an .ela file from a fellow RT member. The problem: I don't know
> how to
> >incorporate it into SC2. It is an indicator, BTW.
> >
> >I'll appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance.
> >
> >Mubashir.

If you can get the original ascii code, find someone who is using
TradeSation 3.5 or earlier or Omega System Writer and have them compile the
code for you, then the rest it easy.

I'd offer, but I've taken the bait and upgraded to TradeStation 4.0.  Omega
sure don't make it easy for us.

Good Luck

Jack Hutchison