Re: Stocks:BAY

Hi James,

You may get what you want.  After the close Dell came in with better
earnings and beat the whisper.  Also plans a 2:1 split on March 6.
Along with Lucent Tech (LU) plans a 2:1 on April fools day (4/1)and
Microsoft spilting on Feb 23.  According to CNBC which has not stopped
talking about Dell, anything that has to do with tech. should go up.
I back tested this stock for 3 months and 6 months, RSI, RSI top and
bottom, Stoch, and Moving Average all say to Short between 25.44 - 29.

Good Luck,
Joe Frabosilio