Re: Trading & Technical Analysis books

> I am new to the trading world and would like to read a couple of
> introductory books on stock trading and technical analysis. Can anyone
> recommend any that would be appropriate??

1. Trading for a Living by Dr. Alexander Elder. ISBN 0-471-59224-2.
Get the accompanying study guide as well.

2. Technical Analysis of the Futures Market by John Murphy ISBN
0-13-89008-X.

3. Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Robert D. Edwards and John
Magee  ISBN 0-13-904343-8.

You also might look at:
The Wall Street Journal Guide to Understanding Money and Investing by
Kenneth M. Morris and Alan M. Siegel  ISBN 0-671-89451-X

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC