Scale Trading (was channel breakout)

David,

Unfortunately, I know nothing about 'Lateral Trading' and cannot
comment their activity in any way. Meanwhile, determining what
is the bottom or near is very subjective process (guess??) and up to an
individual trader. I would use some other indicators additionally to
determining 'near historical lows' situation to improve odds.
Right, one may need a substantial account and strong nerves. Though, I will
stop an accumulation, if there is an evident strong continuation of down
slide and wait for some stabilisation, indecision period, or the next good
support level. That is where
the method supposed to be the most profitable.

Robert

The truth is out there...