Re: Trading System Design

RT's,
	This whole discussion reminds me of the search for RISK FREE trading(When
you find it, you wont make or lose money!). This is about probabilities.
One should never trade if he cannot say "I know that the probabilities are
on my side". If an indicator helps you to "know" that, then OK. Debating
trend following versus breakout systems is like debating whether apples or
oranges are best.
	So many traders get soured on something and then they take up a crusade
against it, why don't they spend their energy trying to find a better
answer for themselves.

Best Regards,
Brent

> It seems to me that the value of any indicator depends largely on the
time