Re: Put/Call ratio

----------
> From: DBS111@xxxxxxx
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Put/Call ratio
> Date: Monday, February 09, 1998 8:04 PM
>
>  Does anyone have Put / Call ratio data that can be imported to trade
station?
>  Or an indicator that would calculate the ratio?
>  If not would anyone know where to get it?
>
>  Thanks
>  Mark

Mark,

I don't know of a database where you can download this stuff or I would use
it myself.

You can call the CBOE at their easy-to-remember tollfree number, 1-800
NEATNAME, which I forgot, and get daily updates after the close.

I know of a guy who enters the ratio's into TradeStation on a daily basis.
He trades off the summation of the 10 day and 30 day MA's.

Yankee Trader