Re: Mesa softwarte

Hi James,
	We share a common interest in adaptive averages(AA). I wrote some AA when
I had SC 2.1 that were based on the idea that markets go down faster then
they go up. That would mean that you need a longer average in an up
trending market and shorter in a down trend. I used these with 2.1 as
variables that could be used for "Length". When upgrades came out I found
that I could not use them anymore. They were fairly good in systems as I
recall, unfortunately I lost them.
	I also thought that the idea of using an average based on volatility was
pretty good from the TASC article that has been discussed already. I have
some other ideas but none are based on an actual cycle finding software.
After investigating cycles and cycle software of several kinds, I decided
to forgo any of them. Everything was too inconsistent for me to use.

Best Regards,
Brent