Re: Mesa softwarte

<< In one of the older versions, MESA built a work file where it kept the
 dominate cycle on a daily basis.  I wrote a program to read that file and
 plot the dominate frequencies.  I then used for for indicator lengths.

 John Ehlers suggests tuning the indicators on a daily basis. >>

Paul,
I'm very interested in adapting indicators, etc. based on dominate cycles.
I've been working on a function that returns a cycle count.  I'm sure my
efforts are simplistic algorithm-wise.  What I've been doing is using an
easylanguage MRO function to find the highest high [20] and the lowest low[20]
and use the distance between them as the cycle.  Does this sound promising to
you?  A valid way to approach this?  Thank you!
Jim