Re: GEN: PitBull System

I bought their book for $50 or so and think they have a good stock selection
method.

  Please note:  it is based on information only available in Investor's
Business Daily (IBD) so unless you subscribe to it, it won't do you much good.

It is not for traders.  It takes about 1/2 hour or so  a day to scan IBD to
find "buys" or "sells" but they will provide this screening information for a
small fee.

Norm
PS I have no connection with either PitBull or IBD.