Re: GEN: PitBull System

Harold Gibbs wrote:

> Hi,
> I've toyed with the idea of buying the Pibull system from IMF Corporation
> for some time.  Has anyone seen it, and if so what do they think?
> Thanks
> Harold  hcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've seen it, but I was a little uncomfortable with the system.  From
what I have read its like 70-85% of William O'neal system.  And the rest
his.  Also to spend 15-20 min. once a week to pick stocks, not with this
market.  The pitbull as a web site you can access it for free for two
weeks.  I never went any further because I don't like the buy on Monday
sell on Friday system.  He also has an option system but if you read the
web site he doesn't to highly about it.

Good Trading,
Joe Frabosilio