Subj: Important Announcement for TradeStation users

FYI:
============================
Subj:	 Important Announcement for TradeStation users

From
Janette Perez
Omega Research, Inc.
janette.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*** TFS Evaluation Copy of module : MS Exchange ***
Dear Valued Client,

I would like to take this opportunity to address a couple of issues which
have
been brought to our attention by TradeStation 4.0 users:
1) The ability to edit bad ticks for a symbol on days that have more than
33,000 ticks.
2) A more automated way of deleting bad ticks for days that contain numerous
bad ticks (example: if bad prices occur at the beginning of a day), so that
user does not need to delete each bad tick manually.

I am pleased to announce that the above two issues will be addressed in a
free
update (patch) to TradeStation 4.0, SuperCharts Real-time 4.0 that users
will
be able to download from the Omega Research Web Site in early second
quarter.
At Omega Research we appreciate your support and are committed to insuring
our
customer's happiness with our products.
In addition, I would like to again confirm that we will be releasing later
this year, on our web site, a TradeStation 4.0 and SuperCharts 4.0 free
update
(patch) to address the year 2000 issue.  Due to time constraints relating to
the development of TradeStation 5.0, SuperCharts 5.0, and OptionStation 5.0,
we will be releasing the year 2000 patch after the release of the 5.0
products.  We very much appreciate your patience in this regard.
On a personal note, I will be leaving this afternoon on business and will
return to the office on Wednesday, February 11, 1998. Consequently, I regret
that I will not be able to respond to any email messages or phone calls
during
this time.  As you know, your feedback is very important to us. I will make
every effort to respond to all of my messages as quickly as possible upon my
return to the office.
Thank you for your continued support.