RE: +++++++++RE: Experienced TradeStation User Wanted

Hi Roy

I was doing a bit of filing on my machine and came across this from you.   As
you probably are aware, I daytrade the T-Bonds and I wondered if you ever got
your system sorted out?  If you did, do you imagine it would be any joy for a
daytrader - or is it more of a position trader's tool?

Anyway, it would be good to hear from you and hear about it.

Best wishes and good trading

Bill

RealTraders,

I am in need of an experienced Omega TS user, particularly one adept at
building systems.

I have SuperCharts, and have hit the functionality "brick wall" in tuning
up two short to intermediate term systems.  I'm certain TS can create
functions that can easily finish the job.

They aren't rocket science, nor are they perfect.  But they do work
consistently.  I have developed them primarily for T Bonds, but they
perform well for the Currencies and SPX, OEX.

For someone willing to devote a little time, I would be willing to share
these systems with you, for what they're worth.  You would have to agree
that:

1.  I own the systems.
2.  The systems, their signals and results cannot be shared with anyone
else.

I know exactly what to do with one system.  The other will take a little
tweaking.

If you are willing and able, please email me directly at
scmarket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Steven Connelly