Re: TS code

James,,,and RTs,,
I worked that out myself,,,(hmmm pretty proud of myself,,:-).
It goes like this,,,just in case there's someone learning EasyLanguage.
Input: price1(high), price2(low), Displace(1)
condition1=close>average(price1,3)[Displace];
condition2=close<average(price2,3)[Displace];

If condition1 then buy next bar open;
end;
if condition2 then sell next bar open;
end;

I still have to put some filter in only to enter a position within the ongoing trend.
Also,,,more fine-tuned exit signals.

I got this idea from TAS&C Feburary Issue,,,,article by Robert Krausz.
I think Fibonacci Trader has this function built in.