Re: TS code

<< I need help in putting some idea into Tradestation Code.
 Okay,,,Question first.
 How do you put this statement "buy at close if the close > average(high,3)
which displaced 1day forward" into code?? I'm trying to code a trading idea
that looks working on charts when I look with naked eye.
 Some of you might know already,,,but it's based on Gann Swing and articled in
TAS&C.
 If anyone interested in the idea itself,,,,let me know. >>

The code is
IF Close > Average(High,3)[1]
then below mark the buy on close radio button/dot.
I'll try the idea out and see how it works.  Missed this one in TAS&C.  Which
issue is in it?
Jim