DLJDirect

I was cruising the net today, and I was at the DLJ Direct (Donaldson Lufkin
Jenrette) site looking at the 5 minute bar intraday stock charts, and I saw
that you could open an account there without any money.  Plus they had a demo
on how it looks to trade stocks on-line.  Looked pretty good.  I use Brown &
Co. which doesn't yet have internet trading access so I said , what the hell,
why not open an account - at least I'll get access to real time quotes.

So, before I send them any money, I was wondering if any RT's had anyting good
or bad to say about the DLJ or DLJ Direct (on-line) brokerage company.

Jerry