Technical-Seasonal Trading

To those with interest:

Many of you know my interest in Mechanical Trading.I also wanted to share something else with you.

Most mechanical systems utilize technical analysis tools.In an effort to improve performance I have seen some possible viable results on an experimental basis by using seasonal trends to verify the technical move.In other words take the trade if there is an 80% chance that the seasonal trend is up or down in that particular market.

Your comments and observations are welcome.

Mechanically yours,
John