Re: May Bellies

At 09:24 PM 2/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>May Bellies had a reversal day today off the expected target
>price for the end of the a-b-c correction.
>Look for at least a test of contract lows
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\pb8k.gif"

Alan and RT'ers,

  Based on the chart that Alan sent earlier tonight, I noticed a
symmetrical wave relationship that would concur with Alan's analysis of a
continued decline.

  If you take a look at Alan's chart, you will notice, based upon visual
inspection, this market had approximately a 7 point rally which occurred in
October 1997.  This rally could be considered a Wave 1-2.  After the wave 2
high, the market declines to its recent low in January '98 and then
"appears" to rally approximately 7 points, again.  This rally, in a
downtrend symmetrically matches wave 1-2 and would suggest that this market
should continue lower.

Hope this helps,
John Boggio

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\pb8k1.gif"

For recent commentary and more informations regarding SymWave, please go to:

Commentary:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/disc7_toc.htm
Info regarding SymWave:  http://www.realtraders.com/boggio/boggiobio.htm

Thank you.From ???@??? Mon Feb 02 09:51:57 1998