Re: GEN - Statistics on SwingMachine Swings

Gary & Others,

Part of Gary's observations/suggestions/criticisms I agree with
whole heartedly BUT insofar as presenting the data as ratios
I can't agree -- however -- his point that all swings should
be represented in todays market is VALID.

So since I think in OEX points, I calculated the ratios as he
suggests and then multiplied these values by Friday's closing
price and came up with OEX points as though all swings
had occurred with the market at this level.

I kept the sort order the same (absolute value of swing) but
displayed the UP and DOWN swing values as signed values
as Gary suggested.

Better product I hope.

It is nice to hear from you again Gary!

Clyde Lee

Gary Funck wrote:

> On Jan 31,  5:36pm, Clyde Lee wrote:
> > Subject: GEN - Statistics on SwingMachine Swings
> >
> > Traders,
> >
> > I created a chart that has the NUMBER of calendar
> >
> the only improvement that I'd recommend is to look at percentage
> change moves instead of total point moves to correct for early
> times when OEX less than half of the value it is today.
>
> it might also be interesting to separate up moves from down moves

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMacine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
7910 Westglen, Suite 105        Work:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063             Fax:     (713) 783-1092

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\oexswng2.gif"