Re: Getting started in stocks

I agree on Quotes Plus, suggest MetaStock as well - For a good
education, read lots - for beginners, books are best because they
present integrated perspectives that are easier to integrate. For
learning how to use Quotes Plus (which will quickly scan for both
technical and fundamental characteristics, sign up on the Silicon
Investor website. It costs something now but is a great information
source. Good luck.