GEN: BELIEFS & TRADING PSYCHOLOGY

Thanks for the brainstorming.  Perhaps what I didn't make clear was that
other useful and valid perceptions of reality went into the decision making
process and only that beliefs do not necessarily have to be valid to be
useful.  I'll think about your response and am ready to change my belief.
In the long run I'm thinking you are right, especially about trading.  But,
do you "believe" in financial astrology; do you consider it valid or
useful?
Does its successful use prove its validity or that it is an input to aid
decision making that would not otherwise be possible.  Perhaps I need
to acquies (sp) here insofaras what you believe is what you get?

Charles.