     Rory Lewellen      RL2946@xxxxxxx

From: "G.John Boggio" <boggio@xxxxxxxxx>

Realtraders,

  Earlier today I posted the below message.  It is now 3:15 est and the
market has now rallied 10 S&P points or 93 Dow points and is now hitting
the below mentioned downward trendline.  On my 15 min charts, I am
'beginning' to get some negative divergent sell signals suggesting a very
short-term pullback is possible in the next several hours.

  Further, based on my symmetry wave method of analysis, our pullback could
measure approximately 8.70 S&P points +/- 1.75 pts or a pullback of 6.95 -
10.45 points from "todays" high which is 978.63 (so far).  However, if we
move marginally higher than this level, just use that new high as your top
and recalculate the projected symmetrical decline.

  Finally, on the 15 min futures chart, I see a smaller symmetrical wave
structure which measures approx 700 basis points so we should also pay
attention to this magnitude as well.

Hope this helps
John Boggio
PS.  BTW, this MOTW (Market of the Week) stuff was created so that we can
get GREATER participation from our members.  So far, there have only been a
few responses...what's the deal???  Would everyone rather talk about
Clinton and someone else's system or should we discuss  TRADING AND
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS!!!  In my opinion, the primary reason why this forum was
created.

Let's get back on track!!!  Do others agree???