Fw: GEN

Chris

College is a useful training ground both socially and educationally.

Having come from a family of collegians, I dragged myself thru 5 years of
college, only to graduate and immediately change careers from my training.

However, I would not suggest that you quit school. Mothers and fathers
everwhere would be up in arms.

You could consider using a one quarter break, night classes or other
alternatives to quitting.

You could also work your class schedule around market hours.
I did this when I was in school (back in the dark ages)

Then if all goes well, you will have both a college degree and unlike most
graduates, walk out of school with more money that when you began.

But, you are now an adult now. (Reality strikes)
Your decision will need to serve you well, not anyone else.

Thanks

Peyton Morgan
Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.TradersDigest.com