Re: GEN School ??

> surface when I am in class when I am unable to act upon it.  Is it
> worth my while to complete school, with all the irrelevant subjects,
> and sacrifice any trading opportunities, or should I trade
> full-time, knowing that it is probably what I am going to do after
> graduation?

Chris,

Stay and graduate. No question. I't the only trade you will ever make
that cannot possibly be a loser. Relax. The serious side of life will
be there soon enough. Use your major do do some research or
papers that hold your interest, and that will help  you get
through all the seemingly irrelevant stuff. Don't leave school till
you graduate.

Cliff