Re: STOCKS

dennis feidner wrote:

> Does anyone follow TX(Texaco) if so what do you see for the short
> term, shorted on Friday looks like downtrend will continue  any
> opinions

I don't follow TX but I do play XON exxon.  I've haven't played it for a
little while because, of the problems in the middle east.  If I remember
correctly back when the US attacked Iraq, oil stocks dropped and oil
futures went high.

Xon has been channeling between 60-65, for a little while now.  Now its
about 59??   I'm still staying on the sidelines with this sector.

Joe Frabosilio