Re: Mechanical Systems

Don,
	New aren’t you. Easy Language Files(.ela) are files that can be imported
and exported from an Omega Research program(TradeStation and SuperCharts
etc.) Why anyone that uses a computer would not have at least SuperCharts
is like trying to ignore an elephant in your living room. There are over
20,000 editions of TS out there. No other program to my knowledge allows
you to do this type of thing.

Good Trading,
Brent