Re: Volitality

OOOps,,,posted with wrong RE: forex tick data.
By the way,,,Richard,,,,I sent an email to Mr. Cruz requesting forex data to be put on the website.

Hello,,,RTers.
I'm trying to design my trading more systematic way.
In my effort,,,,one of the indicators I have to put in my system is the one I could measure the volitality of the underlying market with.
Experienced and successful traders here on forum,,,,could recommend me,,,and other newbies,,,,the indicators that I can go with??