DAY-- Good Monitors/Trading Stations?

Real Traders,

I am looking for an experienced trader to talk trading station hardware.
It's time for me to take the plunge on a new system. I  have been trading
on one 15" monitor.  (I operate in a total vacuum out of my home here.
Nobody that I know can tell me anything about trading stations.)

I am about to buy two to  four 19" monitors from Dell, (made with the flat,
low glare, high resolution 19" Hitachi tube that is used by Dell, Micron,
MAG, Gateway, and others).  I  was wondering if other traders are using
this monitor?  Other models to recommend?

Will 19" do it or do I really need the 21" jumbos?

What do you think of the  Dell PII 300 XPS Dimension system---for the
brains behind the monitors? (64 megs of RAM, 6.4 gig HD)

Is the Colorgraphics "Evolution 4" with 4 megs of SGRAM per monitor a good
video card  to support 4 monitors?

I primarily daytrade the S&P futures right now.   I use about 8 active
charts :  Cash index, current contract, TICK, premium, and use various
versions of tick charts, point and figure, etc. I plan to place about 4
intraday charts on each monitor.  Having about 6 or 8 charts up at the same
time is key to my trading needs. I guess you call me a "discressionary
trader" or a "tape reader".  I work hard to hit precise entry points--and
use tight stops--and I just need to have a good view of all the charts at
the same time.

I like the spirit of sharing information that I have seen at RealTraders.
Any advice you could offer would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dan Tillemans
E-mail dlt7@xxxxxxxxxxx