Re: Help a newbie

I have read all the way through Stan Weinstein's book and found it useful
if
a little verbose.  His publishers must have required him to fill a 340 page
book
even if he only needed half.  But aside from that, and depending on your
level
of experience, this book is a good intro to trading.

Also it taught me, at the time I read it, how to set stops.

STAN

P.S. I also use Metastock 6.5 with the Reuters downloaded database service
and find it highly useful. MS 6.5 allows for handy navigation of charts,
indicators, text,
time compression, etc because of its 32 bit code.