Re: How to Survive in a Volatile Market (rh)

>This is an example of the solicitation of Realtraders I referred to in >my last e-mail that I have been receiving. I thought this sort of >activity was forbidden by Realtraders. > >
I did not receive this kind of solicitation. Maybe its not address to the Real Traders group but rather individually chosen. This is what our RT maintainer was saying last few days ago and the solicitor was caught and expelled from the list.
Best Regards!
Visavis Visavis@xxxxxxx