Re: KCI, Richard Dennis, Kent Calhoun Seminars

stuart briscoe wrote:

>    Has anyone taken the KCI seminars and have any input on Kent
> Calhoun
> and his  5VBTP indicator, and software for TS?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stuart

   From KCI's advertising, they have had over 600 seminar attendees.  I
would hope that at least a few RT traders have some first hand
experience with the methodolgy presented and could share from their
experiences.  I was given references of  Tom Gamble and Mike Sheaves (I
took a guess on the spelling of their names) and will be contacting them
on their impressions.