Re: Primerica

-----Original Message-----
From: IronMikeYa <IronMikeYa@xxxxxxx>
To: jdfo@xxxxxxxxx <jdfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, January 17, 1998 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: Primerica

>Primeamerica uses a Pyramid type system to sell insurance marketing program
>vary unique. Salemen goes into clients house as a friend looks at Mortgages
>insurance all aspects of the persons investments. Showing someone that the
>could save a fortune by refinancing a large mortgage ie 7 pct as opposed to
13
>.This difference then invested in in term life insurance policies. Salesmen
is
>financial consultent,mortgage represntative and insurance salemen.They make
>friends show them where to save money service business why Travelers vary
>Sucessful and taking piece out of other companies.

IronMikeYa:

The fact remains that for the most part, these guys/gals have no knowledge
of what they are talking about.  They do this part time and are more
interested in the pyramid aspects of the company.  Also, from what I have
heard, their mortgages are awful, their insurance policies overpriced and
even thinking they are "financial consultants"  would make one wonder if you
still  believe in the tooth fairy.  And who in the Lord's name would have a
mortgage at 13% now days?  Only those with terrible credit and ignorant of
financial ways:  the most likely prospect and client of the Primerica agent.
And when you say "invest in term life insurance" what are you talking about?
A term life policy is not an investment, its solely a  family protective
arrangement.

Sorry Mike, there are so many other organizations that can fulfill ones'
real needs financially and with much superior products.  I would caution
anyone to beware.
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx