Re: Suretrade

<< I am sure that to offer the low commissions, the floor broker must have
 lots of orders in his pocket and cannot be everyplace at once and unlike
 the futures markets, you are entitled to prints.

Juno,
Thaks for explaining this.  One of these days I've gotta learn more about what
happens on the floors etc.  Actually, can anyone suggest any good books to
tell us about that kind of inside activity and why and how things happen.  I
spend all my time with tech analsys, charts, etc.

Jim