Re: Suretrade

<< Hi Jim,

 Thanks for the response.  While browsing the Suretrade Website I saw
 nothing about going short.  Do they let you?  I suppose it is sort of a
 comment on them that I have to consult other traders to get information
 on their service.

 Thanks, Jeff >>

Jeff,
I don't know anything about Suretrade.  Sorry.  I responded to your previous
question about Ameritrade.  Ameritrade does let you go short (they better!).
I think the stock has to be at least $6 to go short on it.  Ameritrade also
has a good margin limit.  You get a 50% margin on any stock over $2 (maybe
that's $3?).

Jim