Re: THIS IS AN IDENTITY TEST: WHO AM I?

Gwenaël has just shown how easy it is to assume someone elses identity. I
tried this with my own email addresses and was able to do the same thing.
The reason this works is that a password for an email address is not
required, or checked when mail is sent - only when mail is recieved.

By looking at the transmission details of the unsubcribe message sent to you
by Gwenaël (not the real one <g>), I think you should be able to get the
email address of the true sender.

An extra email confirming that you wish to unsubscribe from the list would
make unwanted removals more difficult to do.

Regards
Simon Trevor