Re: Brown & Co. brokerage

Gregg,

I use Brown for stock brokerage, mostly intermediate term. I traded options
and option spreads with them for awhile. I thought they were OK, but orders
need to to be placed correctly. They don't hold your hand. And sometimes I
would be on hold for up to several minutes, before reaching a human,
although I never had a major fill or slippage problem. In my experience,
their reps all seemed to be pro and knowlegeable. IMHO, if you don't need
attention in faster market conditions, theyr'e fine.

Steve