Re: GEN:book SOES

I am new to realtraders.  I am a futures trader and am interested in
that.  Since subscribing to realtraders, I have been getting a lot of
email.  A lot of it is on stuff that I don't really care about such as
asian crisis.  Other things include SOES.  I don't know what it is.
What is a soes?

Paul Cote