Re: GEN:book SOES

Joe,
A while back a guy I used to work with took a job with Harvey and through him
I received a copy of the booklet. From what I remember of the booklet it did
not outline how to successfully daytrade or soes trade, it was more of an
advertisement for using soes to trade. In my opinion, soes is good if you have
the technology to find a quick arb, or if you watch a limited # of stocks and
need to get in and out a few times a day.  Remember though, soes is a means of
getting a fast execution, but without a good idea the advantage of the soes
execution is meaningless. Like any indicator or any type of technology you
should explore all of the advantages and disadvantages before plunging.

Good Luck,
Rich Z