Re: GEN - Pivots

There is no question that February options have a different dynamic from
the January Gamma trades with one week to go.  Buying at the money calls on
a Friday a week before they expire is a very tricky (make that foolish)
high risk thing to do. Ala shades of Neiderhoffer. "E" week is the one week
of the month when it is possible to win the lottery, but it takes some fine
tuning of the intraday chartwatching.  It is possible to take home doubles,
quadruples, ney even a ten for one on rare occassions when out of the
monies go into the money.

Attached are the cone charts for today and for Monday with price
probabilities next to the vertical blue line.

BobR
http://www.oextrader.com