Re: GEN - Pivots

It looks like a ST bottom to me as well.

Haurlan @ -1100
McClelan @ -134
Projection Bands @ 4%

I bought OEXBI @ 12 1/2 (Feb 445 Call).

My trade has an anticpated duration of 4 trading days
with an exit target of 448 - 450 (i.e. OEXBI @ 18).

I like your OEXAI (Jan 445 Call), however they expire
next friday.  My trading rules don't allow me to
enter with less than 20 days of time.

I realize there could be follow through selling
monday and entering calls into this decline is the
proverbial catching a falling knife trick. Just wish
us luck.

John

===
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three
are hardly possible.
--Henry Adams

---bobrabcd <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Went for the oexai for 6 1/4 on smi reversal and
extreme pivot extension.

> BobR
>
> At 02:15 PM 1/9/98 -0500, G.John Boggio wrote:
> >Not me!!!  Further, if we close near the lows
today, I will be selling some
> >current positions so that I am not holding them
over the weekend.  It
> >doesn't look good right now!
> >
> >Boggio
> >

> >At 10:14 AM 1/9/98 -0800, bobrabcd wrote:
> >>One last view for today.  DJIA hit the exact
bottom of the Stat pivot and
> >>we have the mid day divergence.  Anyone gutsy
enough to do the Larry
> >>William's trade.
> >>
> >>BobR
> >>http://www.oextrader.com
> >>Attachment Converted:
"c:\eudora\attach\djiP0109.gif"

> >>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\flow.gif"
> >>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=Oexai.gif;
x-mac-type=47494666; x-mac-creator=4A565752