Re: GEN - Gary Smith, Living the dream

Hey Ray thats a good one...sell the computer..I like it

I dont know Gary Smith..the system sounds interesting though....very
simplistic..
Im sure a lot of traders using the Fibs, Waves, astrology, pivot points etc
will scoff at it......

My opinion is no scoffing...whatever works for someone is just that..a system
that works..each trader has to find a system that he can believe in....sort of
like religion....thats how you get by....be successful...perhaps the biggest
step to becoming successful is finding a comfort level with a system that
meets your risk-reward-satisfaction needs....

I've talked to some big time traders over the past year..and what i keep
hearing is that keeping it simple isnt all that bad of an idea....