Re: STKS: Oxford Club

Hello,

I think this newsletter provides alot of valid information regarding many
topics including investing, privacy matters, taxation issues and offshore
situations.

Because the topics are so diverse and so complicated it's difficult to be
the "end all" for everything.  But, it's well worth the money and as usual
any investor must do their own homework.  After all it's your money.

Wishing you all a prosperous 1998 & beyond

Denise

 At 03:01 PM 1/7/98 -0700, Brent Aston wrote:
>RT’s,
>	Has any one had any experience with the Oxford Club. I’m hoping that
>someone can comment on their past advisory record. They claim to be the
>insiders, insider globe hopping from country to country to find great
>deals. Any comment appreciated.
>
>Sincerely,
>Brent

Denise Beebe Throntveit