Re: Divergence indicator

<< I will admit that I may be
 missing something on this and would be happy to hear of someone who's
 made divergences work in a system.

 Best... John >>
Thanks, John.  Okay, now here's a divergence I found.  I'd like to see what
everyone thinks about this divergence.  If everyone would agree that this is a
valid divergence and then we could watch it to see what happens with it.  Set
up a daily chart with WDC (Western Digital) and under it set up a daily MACD.
Is that a divergence or not?

Jim