FUTR:Gold

RT's

This is a simpler version.

It looks to me as if we have an inverted Head and shoulder formation in
april Gold. See Gif!

With regard to the silver discussion on the forum, the rise should come as
no surprise to those who believe in Head and Shoulder patterns and thus in
March silver.
The SHARP rise should not come as a surprise either to those who believe
that foolers cause sharp moves in the other direction. See chart!

No fooler in gold though, so the rise should probably be orderly, if it is
to happen.

Please also observe the positive divergence between gold and gold stocks
lately.

The little dot on top of fridays bar, is one of the tools included in
Dynamic Trader and it marks the setup for a SHORT term trade: With a
stopbuy order just above or below the day before the "dotday" there is a
good probabillity that you will make money on the continued move(with ample
stop strategy). So if we are trading above 306,3 we are probably going
higher and also in my view, we can count on the H&S pattern being real.

Regards
Stig

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\gold.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\silver.gif"