Re: Gen: Help!!!

Sorry about the problem, but with so much talk about these firms here lately I
knew this would be coming from someone.
FOLKS, THESE FX FIRMS ARE NOT REGULATED LIKE FUTURES FIRMS ARE !
These are glamorized bucket shops.  There are definitely legitimate, honest
bucket shops (some have been mentioned here) as well as bad ones, but it is
certainly buyer beware.
I believe that any lawyer you try to retain (if you can find one familiar with
this biz) will chuckle when you say your loss is $5500.  Prepare to quadruple
that in fees if you sue.  That is why most futures firms make you sign
arbitration agreements to rectify disputes when you open an account.  Check
your acct papers with this firm to see if they have the same clauses.

Good Luck,
Eric