S&P Day Trading.

Howdy,

I am new to Realtraders. I am an Okla. farmer, real estate appraiser and
fulltime
"wana-be" S&P day trader.I have day traded the S&P off & on with nominal
sucess.
I have been working on a system which looks good.However, I am still looking
for
additional ideas ,   filters ,  indicators , or a superior system before
starting to
trade .

I am very interested in finding  traders with similiar interest , which would
like to
share the above ,with the idea of  developing a profitable system.I have a 3.5
Trade
Station but I am not fluent in Easy  Lang.

                                                                            Th
anks,
ennis