Re: FUTR--S&P Intraday

Amendment noted, I agree.  And if you noticed , I did recommend getting RT quotes
if he planned to trade with 1 min bars.  As for the quotes, thank you, I know
this.  I assumed that when he mentioned a couple hundred extra per month, he was
planning to get more than one exchange if he converted to Real time quotes.
Eric