Re: FUTR--S&P Intraday

Well Dick,
I certainly won't condemn you to failure as Pete did since we don't know your
"system" or talent as a trader.  Using the SP plus Prem is fairly accurate , but,
IMHO, not enough so if you plan to do "serious" day trading.  A couple hundred a
month is nothing (slippage on 1 trade) if you plan to day trade Spoos, and also
you'll get to watch Bonds real time too.  Definitley worth it.  Depending on your
trading system and your brokerage set-up (direct to floor?), 1 minute bars are
pretty tight to trade with off-floor, but it can be done.
Good Luck,
Eric