Re: TH Murrey

There's the antagonist and protagonist.
The antagonist keeps on saying things like: a) He's crazy, self praising, nuts, etc... and b) he keeps on selling very obviously his ware.
While the protagonist says: He is just misunderstood because he is more creative, intelligent, above par......which all us normal people just misunderstood him.
Now - Hows his work relevant to the profit curve? Just this would speak if he is right or wrong! Of course, we should choose our own market in order to avoid curve fitting. I mean a random market on how THMurrey methodology works.
So lets start hearing something from the PROTAGONIST [his beloved studentS].
Ding!

Warm Regards!